SV’s unique connector retention mechanism makes assembly/disassembly a lot easier than competition. The floating SMPM coaxial contacts ensure excellent RF performance in any mating condition. These parts are also designed for side-by-side implementation with VITA 46 hardware and can be cabled to Ø.086 and smaller coaxial cable types. Rear panel interface enables quick disconnect & replacement of card, leading to a significant reduction in Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR) when compared to front panel interfaces. Customized configurations available for 67.3 and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) versions available for 67.1 & 67.2. Go to SV’s Product Search finder on their website to find connectors readily available in distribution.
Características e Benefícios
* RF interconnect on the VPX platform
* Floating SMPM coaxial contacts ensure excellent RF performance in any mating condition
* Side-by-side implementation with other VITA hardware
* Signals route under the backplane to enable quick disconnect
* Unique SV connector retention mechanism offers significant ease of assembly/disassembly
* COTS versions available for 67.1 & 67