SiO2 Cable Assemblies
Times SI02 semi-rigid RF Cable Assemblies are for extreme environments, high power, or applications requiring leading-edge, phase-tracking performance. The use of advanced equipment and a proprietary silicon dioxide dielectric material results in the production of low-loss, high-velocity with consistent properties from run to run. Glass-to-metal seal connectors welded to the 304 stainless jacket, and leak tested to a rate of better than 10-8 cc/sec of helium, assure that the RF path cannot deteriorate under the harshest conditions.
Características e Benefícios
* Cable operating temperature -273° to +1000° C (-273° to +600° C assembly)
* Excellent radiation resistance
* Operating pressure range 0 to 10,000 PSI
* Excellent Chemical Resistance
* Ultimate in phase tracking performance