A Printed Circuit Board consisting of multiple layers that is used as a conduit to transfer data, information and power to components within an electronics chassis/sever that supports “box-build” applications.
Características e Benefícios
* Ease of assembly as circuit 1 and 1,000 are built with the same tooling guaranteeing reproducibility
* Larger sized backplanes eliminates “jumper” cabling within a chassis improving reliability, lowers assembly cost and creates stronger signal integrity
* High performance materials for high speed digital applications
* Wide range of material selections to suit the design from power to high-speed (56gb) applications
* Copper weight variability to carry high speed signal or power within one design
* Precision back-drilling for high-speed signal integrity