Amphenol FSI manufactures a complete line of circular hybrid connectors designed and qualified to MIL-PRF-28876, Rev. E. Optron connectors are precision-machined to stringent tolerances and designed to provide superior optical performance in extreme environmental conditions. The backshells feature the QuickLoc captivation system developed by AFSI, which is simple and easy to install by removing the captivated aramid yarn of the cable and recapture without cutting back the cable. The QuickLoc backshell also allows easy access to maintain or reconfigure termini without altering the captivated aramid fiber.
Características e Benefícios
* Precision-machined to MIL-PRF-28876, Rev. E specification
* Available in three shell sizes: 13 (4-ch), 15 (6, 8-ch), 23 (18, 31-ch)
* Inserts are interchangeable from plug to receptacle; either can be operated with pins or socket termini
* Operates with all qualified single mode or multimode M29504/14 and /15 termini
* Complete line of straight, 45 degree and 90 degree backshells