The Amphenol/Pyle MIL-DTL-83723 Series III Connectors were developed for the higher operating temperatures inherent in today’s high performance aircraft and aircraft engines. These connectors meet the performance requirements of: Boeing BACC63CM/CN Firewall; European ASD EN2997; GE M50TF3564; and Rolls-Royce ESC10 and ESC11.
Características e Benefícios
* Versions capable of operations at 200°C and 260°C
* Available in threaded or bayonet coupling styles
* Hermetic styles with solderwell or flat eyelet contact termination
* Improved shell-to-shell conductivity with optional RFI grounding fingers
* Special shell geometry styles available