M28876 Fiber Optic Connectors
Complete line of circular fiber optic connectors designed and qualified to MIL-PRF-28876, Rev. E. These connectors are precision-machined to stringent tolerances and designed to provide superior optical performance in extreme environmental conditions. The backshells feature the QuickLoc captivation system developed by AFSI. Not only is it simple to install, it is also easy to remove the captivated aramid yarn of the cable and recapture without cutting back the cable. The QuickLoc backshell also allows easy access to maintain or reconfigure termini without altering the captivated aramid fiber.
Características e Benefícios
* Fully intermateable and interchangeable with any qualified M28876 connector manufacturer
* Backshell design allows simplified, removable aramid yarn captivation with no mechanical crimp rings
* Angled backshells use the same tools as the straight backshell
* QuickLoc design enables faster maintenance or repair without complete dissemble of connector backshell assembly
* COTS versions are available in aluminum and other materials