Harsh Environment Chip Thermistor – CR-1 | Thermometrics
The CR-1 Harsh Environment Chip Thermistors are Sn-coated Alloy 52 leads with high performance acid and moisture resistant coating.Our NTC chip thermistors are ideal for harsh environment applications and high volume assembly.
Características e Benefícios
* AEC Q200 Rev D Qualified
* Suitable for automotive, EGR, SCR, TMAP, OAT, HVAC & white goods applications
* Operation up to 190°C with excellent stability
* Small body diameter
* Fast response
* High thermal shock resistance
* Automotive/Aerospace fluids resistance
* Water immersion
* Flexible – coated leads can be formed
* Insulation resistance to 1kV d.c.
* Designed for accurate temperature measurement, control & compensation
* Tight tolerances on resistance and B value
* Available on bandolier to IEC 286-2RoHS 2011/65/EC / REACH compliant