Glass-Encapsulated NTC Chip Thermistors – GC Series | Thermometrics
The Thermometrics GC Series (GC11/GC14/GC16) of Glass-Encapsulated NTC Chip Thermistors consists of small glass-encapsulated chip thermistors on fine diameter platinum alloy lead wires. Suitable for temperature measurement, control and compensation applications, as well as self-heated applications, such as liquid level sensing or gas flow measurement.
Características e Benefícios
* Fast thermal response times
* Unaffected by severe environmental exposures, including nuclear radiation
* Intermittent operation up to 450°C
* Improved beta tolerance with respect to glass-encapsulated beads
* RoHS compliant to 2002/95/CE