D38999 Type Fiber Optic Connectors
Amphenol offers a wide range of fiber optic interconnect solutions for use in the harsh environments found in military and aerospace applications. Amphenol Aerospace has established the rugged and reliable MIL-DTL-38999 as a common connector shell platform that houses a wide variety of fiber optic termini including MIL-PRF-29504 commercial equivalent, HDF20, ARINC 801, and MT ferrules. MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Tri-Start connectors are available in various insert arrangements, materials, and finishes to meet any type of environmental requirement. Our MIL-PRF-29504 style and HD20 termini can be combined with most of our copper contacts to create a large assortment of hybrid fiber/copper connector combinations.
Características e Benefícios
* Meets or exceeds MIL-DTL-38999 Series III requirements
* EMI Shielding-solid metal-to-metal coupling, grounding fingers, electroless nickel plating, and thicker wall sections provide superior EMI shielding capability of 65dB min. at 10 GHz.
* Termini Protection-recessed pins in this 100% scoop-proof connector minimize potential termini damage
* Corrosion Resistance-shells of stainless steel or cadmium over nickel plating withstand 500 hr. salt spray exposure
* Vibration/Shock-operates under severe high temperature vibration
* Threaded coupling quickly and completely mates in one 360° turn of the coupling nut